Saturday, August 31, 2013

Soul Sista/Sister

I wonder why women are soo close to their girlfriends? I wonder if its because As a woman you have an incomparable bond with your best friends. You laugh, you cry, you fight & you shop. When you have really good friends its like you become one spirit, you can read eachother, you know eachothers moods. When I see my bestie theres an automatic feeling of taking a deep breath & exhaling because there are no walls, no bullshit, nothing standing in the way of our thoughts or feelings. We have shared soo much in the course of our friendships. Had soo many experiences, good & bad. Shes seen me be insecure, shes seen me fail & lifted me up when I had no desire or motivation to rise on my own. Its almost as if she owns pieces of me & my life & I hers. You can tell your best friend things you wouldnt even tell your spouse or shrink, she knows all your secrets. Thank you for the inside jokes, the late night binges, the support, but most of all Thank You For Being A Friend, I love you Leah, Brandi, Ashley & MoMo.

No comments:

Post a Comment